Last Updated - 7/1/12
Please read this if you appreciate my work, take a few minutes of your time and read this to understand what I'm all about. I'm sure that it will help you, thank you!
This site is all about the music mixes I make, that's what I made it for. I have a gift and I want to share it with other people who love music just as much as I do. I have dedicated my life to music and I want to spread the pleasure I get from listening to it. Sadly most people will never understand it, even the ones reading this. Most people are close minded, that's a fact, in general but espeically when it comes to music. It's very hard to explain to them that there's music beyond the stuff they get told to listen to. You will usually hear something like: "So what? This is my music taste and that's what I like", when in reality such thing as music taste never existed and people only think that way because they simply don't know any better. I could go on about how MTV is the worst thing ever created by human beings and how everyone is brainwashed but there's better sites for that. Life is so much more beautiful with music, for me it really makes life worth living and some of you might think the same way but wait until you discover the music in my mixes. Don't just listen to it once, listen to it three, four or five times, maybe ten if that's what it takes. Every person on this planet is able to enjoy all music, you just have to want it and trust me, you do want it!
Here are a few things you should keep in mind.
Don't watch the videos of the mixes because if you are like other people than it will change your mind about them, it's pointless really. Download them straight away, be optimistic and open minded, just play the songs from 01 till the end and let the mix sink in.. It's completely normal that it takes time until you actually start liking the songs, that's how it is with the best ones and trust me, the ones I use are all A+ songs.
The thing is that I can hear out the addicting parts of the songs way faster than normal people can because I have been listening to so much music for such a long time. It can take years to get to the stage I'm in. The people who are really passionate about music will understand what I mean sooner or later, most people don't bother though. I have studied this and I know a lot people like the ones mentioned below so you might want to read it:
1) Most people focus on 1 genre and like 5 - 10 bands and listen to them their whole life because listening to music is just a something they do, whenever it's on they listen to it, not a bad thing but it's sad that they don't know what they are missing out on but you will most likely never get to change their mind.
2) Than there's people who have only now gotten into music and listen to way too many songs/bands to actually enjoy them, that's even worse than listening to the same thing your whole life. That stage can last for months, years or forever, all depending on how much time you spend on listening to music, most stop after some months. Also missing out on so much epicness.
3) Than there's open minded people who actually care about music, at least more than others. That's when you start to discover new stuff and start to enjoy music and learn to appreciate it. Slowly start listening to genres that you thought you would never listen to, if thats you than you should be really proud of yourself.
4) Than there's also people like me who can't live without music, listen to it as much as they can, see the beauty in it and understand it. I only know 1 other person who can tell if a song is addicting or not, he mostly listens to the same things though but at least he knows what's good or not. That's the closest I have ever come to anyone like me.
Obviously this shouldn't be taken too serious. every person is different but from my experience they usually do come close to one of these types.
Just saying that music can do such wonderful things to you, don't waste it, give everything a chance.
So anyway... the mixes are compilations of my favorite songs, obviously. As I said I make videos (On YouTube and a few were posted Kewego) to show samples of the songs for the new people who discover the mixes. Once again I remind you to not watch them, just download them straight and listen to the songs, the experience will be a hundred times better, I promise you that. The videos aren't supposed to show you how good the songs are, that is impossible to do, you might think that you know if you will like the songs but please trust me, no one in the world can tell that by hearing seconds of it. The only way you can learn to love a song is if you listen to the full song for several times, that is why I give the download links.
I give 2 download links for every mix (you can decide which ones better for you, speed wise) so you can download and listen to the songs. If you wonder why I don't just give you the song titles, I think it's obvious from the stuff I said above but if you want more details - Most of the people would just pick the songs they think are the "coolest" or so. You cannot tell me that you would just go and listen to every song in the mix multiple times if you wouldn't have to download it. You would most likely just ignore some of them and maybe miss out on some of your favorite songs of all time, sounds impossible? Well that's what has happened to me several times and other people that I know. These 3 points below should make you understand what exactly I mean, so much reading uhhh I know but it's worth it!
1) First of, the mixes are totally not about the bands. I do not make them so you discover new bands. I mean, of course it's great if you do but that's totally not the point. It's all about the songs. It doesn't matter how many addicting songs a band has, I will put them all in the same mix. It's just because not everyone goes and downloads every single song by the bands they like, some people don't have the time for that or some other reason, so they will most likely miss out on some of their best songs but that's what you have me for. Obviously there will always be bands/songs in the mixes that you already know, that shouldn't change your mind about the mix. Even if you know all of the songs it won't be the same because it's a mix, I set them in the order that I think is perfect. Listening to them that way might give you a totally different perspective on the songs and make you even more addicted to them. It definitely can't do any harm.
2) Secondly some people (mostly inmature teens) are fixated on 1 genre and don't give anything else a chance, tell them whatever you want. Maybe some friends have said that it's good or you could be pressured to listen to only the stuff that your friends listen to. I don't know the exact reasons but it's like that with a lot of people that I have talked to but I always manage to change their minds if they give me a chance. Whatever you might think about the mixes, please just do yourself a favor and download a random one and I swear you will love it. If not than listen to it again and again.
3) The third thing is about non English songs in my mixes. It should in no way make you think less of the songs, it's hard for a lot of people to get over the language barrier but just give it a try, you won't regret it, in fact, you will thank me. At some point I just started to listen to everything possible, whatever language. Even though I have to say that I'm not really much of a lyrics person but then again, if you are all about the lyrics than that's not right either. It's different for everyone but at the end of the day, if a person is open minded with no issues or anything, he/she will love all of the songs I use. That's just something I know a 100%.
The point of this whole post is so people open up their minds, widen their horizons. Music can do wonderful things to you, don't miss out on it.
New mixes are posted whenever I have the right mix of songs ready. A list of all of them is above "All Artists" on the right side.
Enjoy, I know you will!
I would also recommend watching this video I made about music.
You can also download them here in smaller parts.
It's more mixes in one rar.
Mixes Compilations 1 - 5
Mixes Compilation 6
Pop Mega Mix 1
Emo / Screamo Mega Mix 1
Down The Vivid...
Pop Mega Mix 2
Emo / Screamo Mega Mix 2
Pop Mega Mix 3
Emo / Screamo Mega Mix 3
The Day I Will...
My Application To...
I Never Liked...
I Created This Mega Mix...